- Procrastination – Delaying things will not help you score for the PTE exam. Consistency is mandatory to maximize your score.
- No proper practice – Failure to practice or take mock questions is another important mistake.
- Not following the correct techniques – Following incorrect techniques can waste your time and can bring down your score.
- Failure in setting a Goal – Proper practice and learning schedule is important to keep a constant pick up pace and score.
- Failure to determine the Quality of Material and practice resources – Not using good practice materials may affect your score.
- Comparison between fellow candidates – Comparing your score with other students can only bring more pressure to the table.
PTE for Nursing Registration – https://englishfirm.com/2020/11/09/pte-for-nursing-registration/