Basically, there are 3 important scoring sections under which you will be examined:
- Oral fluency
Scoring for content means you don’t add, skip, or replace any words while you read. Pronunciation means you pronounce the words loud and clear and Oral fluency means you speak continuously without any disruption.
Some tips you can follow are:
- Keep speaking continuously. The microphone will stop recording after 3 seconds of silence, or pause, or a gap.
- Click Next when ready to move on.
- Maintain consistency in your speaking pace.
- Pay attention to your pronunciation. It should be clear.
- There are some predefined templates for some of the questions (Describe Image and Retell Lecture). Try to practice following a specific template.