PTE Speaking Tips PTE Speaking Tips
Basically, there are 3 important scoring sections under which you will be examined:
- Oral fluency
Scoring for content means you don’t add, skip, or replace any words while you read. Pronunciation means you pronounce the words loud and clear and Oral fluency means you speak continuously without any disruption.
Some tips you can follow are:
- Keep speaking continuously. The microphone will stop recording after 3 seconds of silence, or pause, or a gap.
- Click Next when ready to move on.
- Maintain consistency in your speaking pace.
- Pay attention to your pronunciation. It should be clear.
- There are some predefined templates for some of the questions (Describe Image and Retell Lecture). Try to practice following a specific template.
We the English Firm, provide our students with a variety of sessions related to PTE coaching inclusively to meet the flexible needs of our students. We expertise the trend on one- on-one coaching, in which we firmly believe our success relies upon.In order to increase flexibility, we also provide our candidates with group class sessions and online sessions for a very pocket friendly budget and have helped a large number of students to conquer the PTE examination with ease.Moreover, we are welcoming all our students to benefit the grant of unlimited practice materials and feedbacks from our specialized team of trainers who are willing to give their 100% to help their students bash the exam with flying colours.
PTE for Nursing Registration – https://englishfirm.com/2020/11/09/pte-for-nursing-registration/