The test taker must be able to identify the topic, supporting points, ideas, examples, and the context in which the text is written. The total time allotted for the reading test is approximately 32-41 minutes.
Reading section is divided into 5 sub exercises:
- Multiple Choice Questions, Choose Single Answer
- Multiple Choice Questions, Choose Multiple Answers
- Re-order Paragraphs
- Reading: Fill in the Blanks
- Reading and Writing: Fill in the Blanks
Some common tips you can follow to tackle all the questions in the different exercises that are present in the module are:
- Always try to understand the main message of the passage and focus on keywords to find the correct answer.
- Read the question before you read the text to understand what kind of information you need to look for.
- Learn to paraphrase, which means conveying the meaning using different words.
- Look for the topic sentence
- Pay attention to the clue-words