You will get an audio recording and its transcript. You will have to listen to the audio and read the transcript at the same time. You should then click on the words that differ from what the speaker in the recording says.
- Select highlight the incorrect word only when you are sure.
- A single click is enough to highlight the words. Avoid clicking repeatedly.
- Use the 10 seconds you get before the audio starts playing to go through the paragraph.
- Listen actively while the recording is playing, and move your cursor along with the transcript in sync with the speed of the recording.
- If you miss a couple of words in the recording, don’t look back, keep moving forward.
- Skip note-taking for this task.