We’re on call 24/7
Best NAATI Course
Englishfirm offers customised NAATI program (Hindi, Nepali & Tamil)
* Classes on all days in a week
* 1 on 1 sessions
* Unlimited access to Practise Labs
* Unlimited access to practise materials
* Unlimited feedback & evaluation
CCL Test; a ticket to brighter future
- The CCL Test is known as Credentialed Community Language Test.
- Individuals who pass the NAATI Credentialed Community Language Test can claim Five bonus points for visa applications.
- Currently, CCL Test is available in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart and Perth.
- Credentialed Community Language (CCL) test results are valid for three years from the date of issue.
CCL Test Preparation
Format of the CCL Test
- There will be 2 dialogues between an English and LOTE speaker
- Each dialogue is approximately 300 words, with about 50% of the dialogue in English and the rest in the test language.
- Dialogues are further divided into segments of not more than 35 words.
- A chime will indicate when each short segment ends.
- The test invigilator will pause the recording at each chime and allow the candidate to complete the response.
- The test invigilator will restart the recording and play the next segment only when the candidate has finished the response.
- The candidate will get the result in 8 – 10 weeks based on the response recorded.
CCL test marking
- Each dialogue is marked out of a total of 45 marks.
- In order to pass the test you need to score minimum of 29 points for each dialogue, and at least 63 out of 90 overall.
- You have 1 repeat per dialogue without any penalty. You should utilize it.
- You will be penalised for ever error in your response.
- Types of errors include grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary, hesitations, omission and addition.
- You should use correction- if you make a mistake while speaking
- Correction- marks deducted, but it is better to use correction rather than answering wrong.
Topics for NAATI CCL Test
- immigration and settlement
- social services
- insurance or
- consumer affairs
Tips for CCL Test
Note taking tips:
- Use abbreviations instead of writing the complete sentence.
- Develop a strategy that works for you.
- Listen and make notes simultaneously.
- Focus on listening so that you understand the dialogue.
- Use Visualization technique
- Be careful with names, dates, location, address etc.
- Speak slowly and clearly.
- The mirror image of meaning, not words.
- Fluency should not be too slow or too fast.
- Speak after 2-3 seconds but 3-5 seconds is also acceptable.
- Start speaking in Hindi in class and with friends.
- Learn Vocabulary- Shabd Kosh Dictionary.
EnglishFirm NAATI Course (Hindi, Nepali & Tamil)
Class mode: 1 on 1 Coaching – NAATI (Hindi, Nepali & Tamil)
|Class duration||4 weeks|
|Class Mode||1 on 1 Coaching||Only 1 student and 1 trainer in the session.|
|Class Timing||Flexible||Students can schedule the class according to their availability.|
|NAATI Preparation & Practice Materials|
|Feedbacks & evaluation||Unlimited feedbacks and evaluation.|
|Access to Labs||Students can practise at EnglishFirm Labs, Monday to Sunday , 9 to 7 pm.|
|1 Free session – Demo||Students can attend 1 free session before joining the course.|
Our Success Stories
Don't miss Upcoming Demo Classes
Englishfirm is industry leader in PTE one-on-one coaching. We value individual development and our trainers are committed to that. We have been training students in India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Srilanka, Dubai, Abu dhabi, Auckland and Australian cities like Adelaide, Auburn, Brisbane, Blacktown, Canberra, Clayton, Craigieburn, Cairns, Darwin, Epping, Fortitude Valley, Gold coast,Geelong, Hobart,Hurstville, Liverpool, Melbourne, Newcastle, Noble Park, Parramatta, Perth, Rockdale, Sydney, Strathfield, Tarneit, Toowoomba, Wollongong and Werribee
© 2016 EnglishFirm. All right reserved.