We’re on call 24/7
Best NAATI Course
Englishfirm offers customised NAATI program (Hindi, Nepali & Tamil)
* Classes on all days in a week
* 1 on 1 sessions
* Unlimited access to Practise Labs
* Unlimited access to practise materials
* Unlimited feedback & evaluation
CCL Test; a ticket to brighter future
- The CCL Test is known as Credentialed Community Language Test.
- Individuals who pass the NAATI Credentialed Community Language Test can claim Five bonus points for visa applications.
- Currently, CCL Test is available in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart and Perth.
- Credentialed Community Language (CCL) test results are valid for three years from the date of issue.
CCL Test Preparation
Format of the CCL Test
- There will be 2 dialogues between an English and LOTE speaker
- Each dialogue is approximately 300 words, with about 50% of the dialogue in English and the rest in the test language.
- Dialogues are further divided into segments of not more than 35 words.
- A chime will indicate when each short segment ends.
- The test invigilator will pause the recording at each chime and allow the candidate to complete the response.
- The test invigilator will restart the recording and play the next segment only when the candidate has finished the response.
- The candidate will get the result in 8 – 10 weeks based on the response recorded.
CCL test marking
- Each dialogue is marked out of a total of 45 marks.
- In order to pass the test you need to score minimum of 29 points for each dialogue, and at least 63 out of 90 overall.
- You have 1 repeat per dialogue without any penalty. You should utilize it.
- You will be penalised for ever error in your response.
- Types of errors include grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary, hesitations, omission and addition.
- You should use correction- if you make a mistake while speaking
- Correction- marks deducted, but it is better to use correction rather than answering wrong.
Topics for NAATI CCL Test
- immigration and settlement
- social services
- insurance or
- consumer affairs
Tips for CCL Test
Note taking tips:
- Use abbreviations instead of writing the complete sentence.
- Develop a strategy that works for you.
- Listen and make notes simultaneously.
- Focus on listening so that you understand the dialogue.
- Use Visualization technique
- Be careful with names, dates, location, address etc.
- Speak slowly and clearly.
- The mirror image of meaning, not words.
- Fluency should not be too slow or too fast.
- Speak after 2-3 seconds but 3-5 seconds is also acceptable.
- Start speaking in Hindi in class and with friends.
- Learn Vocabulary- Shabd Kosh Dictionary.
EnglishFirm NAATI Course (Hindi, Nepali & Tamil)
Class mode: 1 on 1 Coaching – NAATI (Hindi, Nepali & Tamil)
|Class duration||4 weeks|
|Class Mode||1 on 1 Coaching||Only 1 student and 1 trainer in the session.|
|Class Timing||Flexible||Students can schedule the class according to their availability.|
|NAATI Preparation & Practice Materials|
|Feedbacks & evaluation||Unlimited feedbacks and evaluation.|
|Access to Labs||Students can practise at EnglishFirm Labs, Monday to Sunday , 9 to 7 pm.|
|1 Free session – Demo||Students can attend 1 free session before joining the course.|
Our Success Stories
Don't miss Upcoming Demo Classes
English Firm is the industry leader in PTE one-on-one coaching. We value individual development and our trainers are committed to that.
© 2016 EnglishFirm. All right reserved.