PTE has gained global acceptance and have become extremely popular English examination in past few years. PTE is considered to be one the quickest and easiest examination to gain PR points and nursing registration in Australia. There are many students who get confused as to which test to take PTE, IELTS or OET for their nursing registration. Here with this article, Englishfirm aims to reduce that confusion by providing facts about how giving PTE examination can assure guaranteed result in a shortest amount of time and preparation.
- PTE score requirement for nursing registration is 65 above overall and individually in all four modules (Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening).
- PTE results can be combined to score 65 plus for nursing registration. For example, if in first exam you got 65 plus in all modules except reading and in second exam you got 65 plus in reading but 65 below in all other modules you can combine the two results for your registration.
- As universities are now accepting admission to nursing courses based on PTE score it will become difficult for students to attempt OET due to unfamiliarity of medical vocabulary. Also, nurses who are looking for their registration it becomes easier for them to gain points in PTE as compare to OET.
- PTE costs way less than an OET exam, which plays a huge role if budget is a constraint.
- The result of PTE comes out within five days of giving examination and most of the time it gets release on the very next day where as IELTS and OET takes much more time to announce their result.
- Tasks in PTE are easier to score in comparison to OET as OET makes use of medical terminology that everyone might not be familiar with.
- PTE examination is much more nearer to the actual experience while working as a nurse that gives nurses boost in confidence and easier to work in future as they are already prepared for it.
So, if your aspiration is to become a registered nurse the first thing that needs to be done is starting your preparation. Although, PTE is an easy examination but one should never underestimate the challenge these tasks present and proper preparation needs to be done before giving one. Therefore, start your journey as a registered nurse today at Englishfirm and don’t let this test scare you away from your dream job.