TR is also known as Graduate VISA 485 that needs to be applied once students have completed their education qualification. If you are looking for brief and up to date summary to apply for TR in Australia stay tuned and read further. Englishfirm has made it easy for students to apply for their TR.

First and foremost, the most important things are knowing the eligibility criteria. In order to apply for TR in Australia you should comply with following criteria:

  1. You need to be under 50 years of age.
  2. You should have an eligible visa before applying for graduate VISA
  3. Your student VISA should not be more 6 months old.
  4. You should have a recent qualification in a CRICOS-registered course.
  5. Be Prepared with all the specified evidence when you apply.

Documents Required:

To apply for TR the most important thing to clear after clearing your eligibility criteria is your English test, police check and medical examination.

Police Check:

Make sure to apply for AFP (Australian Federation Police check) and not National Police check. Also, keep in mind to get your AFP result before you apply for TR.

English Test:

Just like for Student VISA even TR requires you to clear English test score. You need to score minimum overall 6 in IELTS with 5 in each band and for PTE you require Overall 50 with each module more than 36.

Englishfirm understands with lots of different things it sometime becomes difficult for student to focus on their PTE/IELTS score and that’s why we provide customized and flexible course timings so that students can manage their classes and PTE/IELTS coaching and get their result in first time itself.

Medical Examination:

Make sure to buy Health insurance before you apply for TR and also book your medical examination date in advance because at times there are huge waiting for medical exams during these unprecedented times.

When to Apply:

Lots of student have doubts that when is the right time to apply. To apply for a Temporary Graduate Subclass 485 visa, you must lodge your application within 6 months of course completion. The “completion date” is the date you are notified of your final results. Many students get confused thinking the date of graduation is the critical date. So, as long as you apply within 6 months of your completion date it is all good. Also, make sure to apply for TR before your Student VISA gets expired.

Other References:

PTE for Nursing Registration –

Call Now ButtonTalk to Nimisha