- PTE Academic uses an automated scoring system; hence, the possibility that your overall scores will change is very minute.
- You must apply for a rescore within 14 calendar days of receiving the initial score.
- Good practice in speaking and writing skills can improve your chances to score better when you retake the PTE Academic test.
- In case of any change in score, the rescore fees will be fully refunded.
- The new scores will replace the original figures and will be shown on a reissued test score report. The new scores might be higher or lower.
- You cannot apply for a rescore once you have sent the scores to institutions or after re-applying for a test.
- Reviewing your score would cost half of another PTE test booking cost. If you spend a little more, you can retake the test and have a better chance of getting a high score than the recent one.
- When you apply for rescoring, you are not assured whether your score will change at all, and if it does, it may also be lower than your recent score.
- A rescore is permitted to be done on your most recent PTE Academic test only. If you have already booked to take the exam again or have allowed an institution to view the scores, a rescore is no longer an available option.
PTE for Nursing Registration – https://englishfirm.com/2020/11/09/pte-for-nursing-registration/