- Have the habit of speaking, listening, and reading in English.
- Be completely aware of your weak areas and strong areas and practice accordingly.
- Relax your mind, and give rest to you a day before the exam.
- On the test day, go to the test center a bit early. Carry your ID proof (passport) and other important documents.
- Make sure the devices like keyboard, microphone, and headphones are working properly.
- Pay attention to the timer.
- Here, the questions will come with a timer.
- Keeping a good audible tone, not too loud nor too soft and a normal pace of speaking.
- Do not pause even if you make a mistake. Speak continuously.
- Practice the pronunciation of the words you find difficult.
- Train yourself to practice in an environment with a little hustle-bustle.
- Manage your time effectively.
- Write in a structured format.
- Keep the attention of the word limit
- For the question, summarize written text, take note that it should be in one single sentence of 5-75 words. Also, make right use of punctuations.
- Do not submit your essay even if you have completed it well before the time ends. Review it one last time.
- Certain types of questions have negative marking. So make sure you give a good thought before answering those questions.
- Reading section tests your grammar skills very well. Do not make any grammar mistakes.
- Keep track of time.
- You will be having an overall time of 45-57 minutes to answer the various types of questions asked. Thus, manage your time between the questions.
- Pay attention as the audio will be played only once. There is no going back and replaying.
- You will be having an erasable note board booklet. Take care of the overall time.
So what we gave you is a hint on the general key points to note while you take this test. There are many more points to consider. Kindly check our website to know more!