- Have the habit of speaking, listening, and reading in English.
- Be completely aware of your weak areas and strong areas and practice accordingly.
- Relax your mind, and give rest to you a day before the exam.
- On the test day, go to the test center a bit early. Carry your ID proof (passport) and other important documents.
- Make sure the devices like keyboard, microphone, and headphones are working properly.
- Pay attention to the timer.
- Here, the questions will come with a timer.
- Keeping a good audible tone, not too loud nor too soft and a normal pace of speaking.
- Do not pause even if you make a mistake. Speak continuously.
- Practice the pronunciation of the words you find difficult.
- Train yourself to practice in an environment with a little hustle-bustle.
- Manage your time effectively.
- Write in a structured format.
- Keep the attention of the word limit
- For the question, summarize written text, take note that it should be in one single sentence of 5-75 words. Also, make right use of punctuations.
- Do not submit your essay even if you have completed it well before the time ends. Review it one last time.
- Certain types of questions have negative marking. So make sure you give a good thought before answering those questions.
- Reading section tests your grammar skills very well. Do not make any grammar mistakes.
- Keep track of time.
- You will be having an overall time of 45-57 minutes to answer the various types of questions asked. Thus, manage your time between the questions.
- Pay attention as the audio will be played only once. There is no going back and replaying.
- You will be having an erasable note board booklet. Take care of the overall time.
So what we gave you is a hint on the general key points to note while you take this test. There are many more points to consider. Kindly check our website to know more!
PTE for Nursing Registration – https://englishfirm.com/2020/11/09/pte-for-nursing-registration/