PTE Listening Tips PTE Listening Tips
Listening section is divided into 8 sub exercises:
- Summarize Spoken Text
- Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer
- Fill in the Blanks
- Highlight Correct Summary
- Multiple Choice, Single Answer
- Select Missing Word
- Highlight Incorrect Words
- Write from Dictation
Some common tips you can follow are:
- Prioritize crucial tasks that carry the most weightage. These would actively contribute towards getting you a great score.
- The more familiar you are with the examination pattern, the less time you waste in figuring out how to handle a question.
- You should be able to know when to manage time & when to let go or skip a question.
- Concentrate on topic sentences and most repeated words.
- Most of the time the rate of speech is fast. So be careful and listen.
- Answers are mostly paraphrased. Be careful.
- Note the answers in erasable notepad given by them and later fill the answers.
- Note keywords in question.
- Narrow down the options within the given time.
- Understand the context of listening.
- Keep track of the time.
PTE for Nursing Registration – https://englishfirm.com/2020/11/09/pte-for-nursing-registration/
- We the English Firm, provide our students with a variety of sessions related to PTE coaching inclusively to meet the flexible needs of our students. We expertise the trend on one- on-one coaching, in which we firmly believe our success relies upon.In order to increase flexibility, we also provide our candidates with group class sessions and online sessions for a very pocket friendly budget and have helped a large number of students to conquer the PTE examination with ease. Moreover, we are welcoming all our students to benefit the grant of unlimited practice materials and feedbacks from our specialized team of trainers who are willing to give their 100% to help their students bash the exam with flying colours. Furthermore, our firm had taken initiation in helping students yearning the requirement of PTE for their high studying purposes with flying colours and their heartfelt gratitude will always abide within us, The English firm.