Listening section is divided into 8 sub exercises:
- Summarize Spoken Text
- Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer
- Fill in the Blanks
- Highlight Correct Summary
- Multiple Choice, Single Answer
- Select Missing Word
- Highlight Incorrect Words
- Write from Dictation
Some common tips you can follow are:
- Prioritize crucial tasks that carry the most weightage. These would actively contribute towards getting you a great score.
- The more familiar you are with the examination pattern, the less time you waste in figuring out how to handle a question.
- You should be able to know when to manage time & when to let go or skip a question.
- Concentrate on topic sentences and most repeated words.
- Most of the time the rate of speech is fast. So be careful and listen.
- Answers are mostly paraphrased. Be careful.
- Note the answers in erasable notepad given by them and later fill the answers.
- Note keywords in question.
- Narrow down the options within the given time.
- Understand the context of listening.
- Keep track of the time.
PTE for Nursing Registration – https://englishfirm.com/2020/11/09/pte-for-nursing-registration/