Quick Tips to Improve Score in Essay Writing:
- Take the time to plan your points.
- Be attentive to the instructions i.e. the word limit (200-300 words).
- Read the topic and know the type of essay.
- Ensure that you write in the academic English language.
- Do not use bullet points.
- Write in clear and concise paragraphs.
- Be very careful with grammar and be sure to write correct spellings.
- Correct punctuation will add to the marks.
- Support your ideas with relevant examples.
- Never mention too many ideas in a single paragraph as the chances of many of them being irrelevant are high.
- Always proofread the essay after completing it by spending 2-3 minutes.
- Divide the essay into sections.
- Include an introduction and conclusion.
PTE for Nursing Registration – https://englishfirm.com/2020/11/09/pte-for-nursing-registration/