You will see paragraphs or sentences from a text arranged in the wrong order. You have to drag the paragraphs and drop them into correct positions.
- When you start attempting this question your first goal should be to identify the leading paragraph.
- You should look then for the next paragraph. There are two things to consider. First, the second paragraph should add on to what the first paragraph introduced. Second, the paragraph should have a link with something in the previous paragraph. Repeat this for all subsequent paragraphs.
- Once you have arranged all paragraphs in the right order, make sure you read them again.
- Look for the independent sentence.
- Look for noun-pronoun relationships.
- Look for connecting words.
- Look for logical relationships.